|Making payments to BCSS|
Our bank account:
Details of the BCSS bank account are:
Account Holder: Pertubuhan Konservasi Biodiversiti Sarawak (this is BCSS's name in Malay).
Account Number: 511234012105
at Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), No 65-67, Lot 3179-3181, Block 10, Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, 93200 Kuching, Malaysia
Our registered address (used by the bank) is No. 4 Lorong Setia Raja 12A2, Taman Stutong Indah, 93550 Kuching, Sarawak.
(1) pay by on-line bank transfer, and send a copy of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) pay in the amount in Malaysian Ringgit through any branch of Maybank. Scan your receipt and email to email@example.com.
Sending the receipt or proof of payment to us is important: everyone will be paying the same amount and it's difficult to tell who has paid from the brief details on our bank statement.
(3) send a cheque payable to Pertubuhan Konservasi Biodiversiti Sarawak by registered mail to BCSS, 7 Jalan Ridgeway, 93250 KUCHING, Malaysia.
(1) make an interbank transfer in US dollars to the above account.
International transfers are handled by head office in KUALA LUMPUR, not our local branch. The address of head office is Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur. The SWIFT code is MBBEMYKL; if you need a branch identifier add XXX, ie, MBBEMYKLXXX.
Make sure your name is included in the details for the recipient.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the transfer, ie. a reference number or a scan of the receipt.
(2) purchase a DEMAND DRAFT or CASHIERS CHEQUE payable to Pertubuhan Konservasi Biodiversiti Sarawak and send by registered mail to BCSS, 7 Jalan Ridgeway, 93250 KUCHING, Malaysia.
Include a cover note with your name.
Page updated 29 August 2018 by Mike Meredith